Last updated on: February 23rd, 2023
At Panda Aesthetics (“us”, “we”, “our” or the “Company”) our commitment to protecting the confidentiality and security of our paitents’ Personal Information has, is, and always will be an integral part of our core values.
In this Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any information that on its own, or in combination with other available information, can distinguish an individual.
To ensure protection of your privacy we follow the obligations under
- Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the applicable provincial legislations
However, this Policy does not apply to third-parties. Such as applications, websites, products, services or platforms that may be accessed through (non Panda Aesthetics) links that may appear on our website. Since these sites are owned and operated by a third party, they have their own separate privacy and data collection practices.
- Visting any of our websites or domains.
- Viewing services and products offered by our comapny.
- Making use of our website and online scheduler as an authorized user
- Receiving any communication from Panda Aesthetics including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
Personal Data Collected
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a Panda Aesthetics online account to provide an email address and password, along with a username, first and last name, phone number, address, and applicable health number and medical history — if required for our services. That’s it. You may provide us with more information — like your insurance claim numbers and other information you want to share — but we don’t require that information to create a Panda Aesthetics account.
- Digital information:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- Payment and contact information:
There are various ways in which you may provide us payment information and associated contact information. For example, if you book a service or buy something from us, we’ll collect information to process those payments and contact you.Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- Health Profile:
When you book a service through our platform we collect and store the information provided by you, required to provide you proper health care for your sessions. Such as, but not limited to, name, address, age, driver’s license number, email, phone number, date of birth, existing health conditions, current prescriptions, payment information (including credit card numbers), and more, as required by the party providing the service. We refer to this information as “Personal Health Information”
- Communications with us (hi there!): You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, communicate with any of our staff, therapists or front desk etc, or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
- Job applicant information: If you apply for a job with us — awesome! You may provide us with information like your name, contact information, resume or CV, and work authorization verification as part of the application process.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services — for example, when you create or make changes to your website on WordPress.com.
- Transactional information: When you make a purchase through our Services, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction. This includes when you purchase something we sell or when you use our Services (like Stripe or Telehippo) to buy something from us.
- Usage information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that site administrators and users perform on our sites and domains — in other words, who did what and when (e.g., Panda Aesthetics username] cancelled “[service]” at [time/date]). Our Google Analytics & Facebook tracker also tracks information like your email address, We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services, along with information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, get insights on how people use our Services so we can make our Services better, and understand and make predictions about user retention.
- Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
The information we receive depends on which services you use or authorize and what options are available.
Third-party services may also give us information, like mailing addresses for individuals who are not yet our users (but we hope will be!). We use this information for marketing purposes like postcards and other mailers advertising our Services.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services. For example, to set up and maintain your account, provide services, provide customer service, process payments and orders, and verify user information.
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our Services. For example, by providing automatic upgrades and new versions of our Services. Or, for example, by monitoring and analyzing how users interact with our Services so we can create new features that we think our users will enjoy and that will help them create and manage websites more efficiently or make our Services easier to use.
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by targeting our marketing messages to groups of our users (like those who have a particular plan with us or have been users for a certain length of time), advertising our Services, analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns (like how many people purchased a paid plan after receiving a marketing message), and understanding and forecasting user retention.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public. For example, by detecting security incidents; detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; fighting spam; complying with our legal obligations; and protecting the rights and property of Automattic and others, which may result in us, for example, declining a transaction or terminating Services.
- To fix problems with our Services. For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customize the user experience. For example, to personalize your experience by serving you relevant notifications and advertisements for our Services, recommending content through our Reader post suggestions, and providing new essays and stories through Longreads for your reading pleasure.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our products, or keep you up to date on Panda Aesthetics services; texting you to verify your payment or booking; or calling you to share offers and promotions that we think will be of interest to you. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time. (If you opt out, we’ll still send you important updates relating to your account and bookings.)
- To recruit and hire new therapists. For example, by evaluating job applicants and communicating with them.
Below are examples of the cookies set by Automattic, with explanations of their purpose. Some of these cookies are set across our whole network, whereas some are specific to individual services (e.g. WordPress.com, Longreads, etc). Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, but rather aims to be representative. Information about cookies that may be set by third parties, such as our ads partners, is below. Additionally, we occasionally set referrer cookies on Jetpack connected sites, using WooCommerce.
In addition, people and companies that use our services to publish or host their own sites may place additional cookies. We provide more information on these cookies below.
Analytics and Performance
|_ga||to distinguish users.|
|gat_UA_XXXXXX||to store and track interaction|
|_gid||to store and count pageviews.|
|_gcl_au||to store and track conversions|
|utma / utmb / utmc / utmt / utmz / ga / gat / gid||Google Analytics. Gathers information that helps us understand how visitors interact with our websites, which allow us to create a better experience for our visitors. Our users may also implement Google Analytics on their own websites.|
|fr||to provide ad delivery or retargeting|
|_fbp||to store and track visits across websites|
|sb||to store browser details|
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Facebook pixel to power our online marketing–you can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/previous. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Retention & Deletion
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it — described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information — and we’re not legally required to keep it.
For example, we keep web server logs that record information about a visitor to one of Panda Aesthetics’s websites, like the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to Panda Aesthetics’ websites and investigate issues if something goes wrong on one of our websites.
Your Rights To Your Personal Data
Under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) individuals have a right to access the personal information that an organization holds about them. You also have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the held information and may have that information amended as appropriate.
If you have also provided any third-party service providers with your personal health information, you must contact them directly.
If you would like to review, verify, or correct your personal information, please contact our privacy office at email@example.com. We may request additional information from you to confirm your identity and to provide you with any personal information we have on you, or make requested changes.
Under PIPEDA, your rights include:
Right to Access
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified.
Right to Portability
You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you or the third party that subscribes to Enzuzo, Inc. services.
You have the right to withdraw consent, at any time, from our collection and use of your personal information.
To withdraw consent or request deletion of your personal data please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised we may request additional information to confirm your identity and locate any personal information we hold about you.
If the deletion or withdrawal of consent regarding your personal information is in violation of any law, we may refuse your request and provide you with our reasoning, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your personal data by sending the request to our privacy team in the Contact Us section.
For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
Inside your online scheduler account you are able to request deletion of your account and data.
If we believe any requested changes could be in violation of any applicable laws or cause your information to be incorrect, we may refuse your request. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information we will inform you the reason why, unless subject to legal or regulatory restrictions.
PRIVACY BREACH NOTIFICATION
It is your right to be notified of a breach regarding your personal information, and if that breach runs the risk of harm to you.
If a breach occurs, and your information is compromised and runs a real risk of significant harm, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law and take all actions reasonable to reduce the impact of the breach.
Changes & Updates
If you have any questions or complaints please send them to email@example.com
The Panda Aesthetics mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Panda Aesthetics(“Panda Aesthetics”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Panda Aesthetics’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Panda Aesthetics through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Panda Aesthetics. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18666988652 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Panda Aesthetics mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18666988652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com