Remove oil & blackheads before they turn into painful cyst acne
Hydrafacial by Panda Aesthetics. Delivers a combination of anti-inflammatory and hydrating serums to calm irritated acne prone skin and avoid worsening flair ups
✓ Safe on acne-prone skin
✓ Less facial damage than manual extractions
✓ No harsh chemicals
or call/text us at 888-843-2716 for bookings & questions
Hydrafacial as seen on
Try this test to see if your skin needs a Hydrafacial
See why people love Hydrafacial
Let the gunkie jar reveal all your dirty little secrets 🔮 All the sins hiding in your skin come out during your #Hydrafacial from dead skin, to blackheads and more! Link in bio to find a Hydrafacialist near you. #gunkie #gunkiejunkie #skintok #fyp 📷: @jazelle_makeupartist on IG♬ Da Girls - Ciara
Why Choose Hydrafacial by Panda Aesthetics?
FDA & Health Canada Approved
At Panda Aesthetic, safety and results are our main concern. Our services are carefully selected to be Health Canada and FDA approved, giving you peace of mind that you’re in good hands. Say goodbye to worrying about potential health risks and hello to proven, safe results with Panda Aesthetic.
We understand that your time is valuable, and you don’t want to spend days or even weeks recovering from as aesthetic procedure. That’s why we offer a range of services that require minimal downtime, so you can get back to your busy life as soon as possible. Our experienced practitioners use advanced techniques and technologies to provide safe and effective treatments with minimal discomfort and recovery time.
we believe that less is often more, especially when it comes to medical aesthetic procedures. That’s why we offer a range of minimally invasive services that can deliver stunning results without the need for extensive recovery time. Our experienced practitioners use advanced techniques and technologies to provide safe, effective treatments with minimal discomfort and downtime.
Who can benefit from Hydrafacial?
Acne prone skin can have a range of consequences, both physical and psychological. From uncomfortable itchiness and painful bumps to an increased risk of infections and wrinkles. Acne can be a persistent and frustrating problem for many people. In severe cases, severe acne can even lead to complications such as scars, pits, and cyst acne.
Fortunately, there are many effective ways to treat and manage acne prone skin, including moisturizing, avoiding harsh soaps and hot water, and using gentle exfoliants. By taking care of your skin and addressing issues early on, you can avoid the negative consequences and enjoy healthy, glowing skin.
Try these tests to see if your skin craves hydration:
The look test helps determine the overall appearance of your skin. Here’s how to do it:
- Stand in front of a mirror and observe your facial skin & neck.
- Look for any signs of:
- uneven tone & texture
- fine lines or wrinkles
- If you notice any signs of dryness, redness, or discoloration, your skin may need some extra care and benefit from hydration.
The touch test helps determine the texture and sensitivity of your skin. Here’s how to do it:
- Use one hand to touch your fingertips to different areas of your face, including the cheeks, forehead, and chin.
- Use your other hand to feel your the skin on your inner arm or belly.
- Compare your facial skin to skin found on your arm or stomach. Make note of the texture.
- If your skin feels warmer than your arm or stomach it could mean increased sensitivity.
The press test helps determine the oiliness & hydration of your skin. Here’s how to do it:
- With one finger firmly press on one spot for 3 seconds, then remove your finger. Try different areas of your face, including the forehead, nose, and chin.
- Observe the colour of the mark, and how long it takes to go back to normal.
- If the mark turns white and colour rushes back, pink or red, your marks, your skin is not very oily.
- If there are visible oil marks, your skin may be oily.
The pinch test helps determine the elasticity and hydration levels of your skin. Here’s how to do it:
- Pinch a small area of skin on your cheek or forehead.
- Hold the pinch for a few seconds and then release.
- Observe how quickly the skin returns to its normal position.
- If the skin snaps back immediately, your skin is well-hydrated and elastic.
- If the skin takes some time to return to its normal position, your skin may be dehydrated and lacking elasticity.
How does Hydrafacial by Panda Aesthetics compare
|Safe for all skin types||✅||✅|
|Long lasting results||✅||❌|
|Harsh chemicals & Abrasive scrubs||❌||✅|
Before & After Hydrafacial Treatments
Why Hydrafacial by Panda Aesthetics
The Latest in Skincare Technology
Get the Real Deal – Only clinics with the latest Hydrafacial technology deliver the best results! Don’t settle for less. If your Hydrafacial machine doesn’t look like this, find another clinic – Ensure your Hydrafacial experience is authentic HERE
Book & Pay Online
Save time and hassle with our online booking and payment! Book your Hydrafacial appointment in seconds and pay online HERE
Get Ready to Relax & Unwind
Arrive 10 minutes early and savor a complimentary coffee amidst our iconic panda murals.
Experience the Expert Touch
Trust your skin to our licensed medical esthetician for the ultimate Hydrafacial treatment.
Capture the Moment
Take a photo with our adorable panda murals! Snap a photo after your Hydrafacial session and share your glowing skin with the world!
Take on the World
Leave with a radiant smile and rejuvenated skin! Our Hydrafacial treatment will leave you feeling happy & refreshed.